Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira 1.18 - Error while publishing story to Lumira Server

former_member197846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed Lumira Server and did the configuration in SAP Fiori as mentioned in the blog below.

I created following users with mentioned roles.

LSADMIN - sap.bi.admin::BI_CONFIGURATOR and sap.bi.admin::BI_ADMIN

LUMIRADEV - sap.bi.common::BI_DATA_ANALYST

LUMIRADEMO - sap.bi.common::BI_DATA_CONSUMER

I logged into SAP Fiori with LSADMIN and successfully added Lumira Configuration Tile to New Group "SAP Lumira Server" and Configured all the roles for Technical user (LUMIRATECH) that has sap.bi.common::BI_TECH_USER role assigned. It was successful. Please see the screenshot below.

After this when I tried to publish a story (created using excel data) from SAP Lumira Desktop application to SAP Lumira Server with LUMIRADEV user, I am getting below error.

Do I need to give any additional privileges to LUMIRADEV/LUMIRADEMO ids to be able to create/view stories?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197846
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved after assigning sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::Administrator role to LUMIRADEV user.

Regards,

Abhijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what's the HANA SP and rev number?

regards,
H

former_member197846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

We have SAP HANA SPS 08 Database Revision 82.

I suspect this is an issue with some HANA Authorizations. So as a random trial, I assigned MODELLING role to LUMIRADEV user and also granted SELECT rights on LUMIRADEV schema to _SYS_REPO with grant option. Post that I noticed, I could publish Stories created on HANA in Online mode to Lumira Server with out any issue but still having same issue for other data sources e.g. HANA Offline, Excel etc.

Please let me know if there are any additional rights required for LUMIRADEV user.

Thanks,

Abhijit