Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I'm a Btech graduate from electronics and communication background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I graduated in 2012 and was preparing for civil services from then and unfortunately could not crack it.Now I wish to pursue a private job for which I am thinking of doing SAP certification.Will it help and which course in sap should I take?

2 REPLIES 2

Shameer7087
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

As you are a fresher, it is better you opt SAP ABAP which involves technical stuff. Once you start working on it you will get a fair understanding of the SAP and can decide further. Though it is technical, later you can opt for any Functional module which suits you and can be a good Techno Functional Consultant.

Currently SAP BI/BW is hot in the Market.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anupam,

Sorry, but I have to say that we are not mind-readers or fortune-tellers. You can't expect us to just pick a random SAP module for you to work in. This is a decision that you have to make. And you can take that decision if you have a reasonable idea what SAP is about and what each module represents.

If you don't give us any information of your background or interests, we are in no position to help you in any way.

pk