Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a New Company

former_member487237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using SAP Business One 9.0 PL 8. I'm using Company Code with Indian Localization (Licensed). Now I want to create a new company by using Singapore localization. When i try to create it, the local settings are in India by default.

Is it Possible to create a new company database using Singapore Localization? If not what are possible ways to create? Should i take a new License?

Thanks & Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you owned the global license.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I  License with India localization you can't create another country localization as chart of accounts and other settings differ and system won't allow. Try using global license It would work !!

Regards

Darshan Desai

former_member487237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I checked my license. it is not global license. If i change my license to global license, will it be affect my present running database?

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

License changing would not affect the database as you are not meddling with SQL. The global license concept means it would support all localizations. 

You can wait for others to reply for further confirmation on the issue.

Regards

Darshan Desai

former_member487237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

Thanks for your reply and valuable information.

Regards,

Saikrishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Kindly give your feedback, if your problem is solved

Regards

Darshan Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please close the thread if you have got the answer for your query by selecting correct or helpful answer.

Regards

Darshan Desai