cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependent reservation doesn't create - MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have problem with view of dependent reservation material in MD04. I have production order, production order is realesed. For this order I need for example 4pcs of carton. Problem is, that I can´t see this request in MD04.

Thanks

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Take a look of the Requirment date of your component at the component overview section of your production order. Maybe it is too far in the future:

Also please can you tell us what is the status of your order? Is the Total quantity already delivered?

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

requirment date is OK (7. September 2014).

Statuses are:

Thanks

Lukas

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lukas,

Check the documented goods movement I think you have already posted 261 for components with clear reservation indicator which might be closed your reservation.

System status is PCNF and GMPS you might be confirmed first operation where all components were assigned by default so they were good issued to order with clear reservation?

Check the reservation status in RESB table.

Br

KK

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

As was mentioned by KK you have already consumed your materials. This can be seen in the order status.

Check the goods movements done for this Order (you can see the log in the order if its activated or in MB51).

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiram, thanks Mariano,

problem solved!

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lukas,

Only Dependent reservation are not showing and Dependent requirement also?

You need check below

1.Whether in MRP4 MRP dependent requirements not planned set as 1 in material master

2.Whether material in MRP relevant

3.See any BADI is activated to exclude Dependent reservation

4.Whether dependent reservation is created in a storage location which is excluded from MRP?

5.Check the header order status whether it is active with TECO or CLSD?

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your raction. I try to specify problem better.

I have production order for material 4-000-653, one of the compoment is 1-002-095. This component is for a lot of materials. When I look at MD04 for this component I can´t see any reservation to material 4-000-653, but I can see reservation of this component for another materials.

Lukas

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lukas,

For header material 4-000-653 production order you have other components apart from 1-002-095 check MD04 for those components whether order reservation is created with same order.

If it is not creating order reservation for any of the components then this could be issue with order or particular reservation?

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are right! Reservation for any componets wasn´t create. Where could be problem?

Lukas