cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the number of idocs generated for a customer on the basis of his purchase order in a day ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find the number of idocs generated for a customer on the basis of his purchase order in a day ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am absolutely agree with your answer .

But my question is,

Lets say.....

One customer sending X number of purchase orders in a day , so how many IDocs generated on that specific day for that specific customer .

So, Question is , How can we find the no of sales orders(IDocs) generated for the customers on the specific day ?

Hope you all understood my requirement .

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

0 Kudos

Dear Adtiya, If this is the ALE scenario than we can check the sender Port . As sender Port we define in the we21 . we can check the sender port and go to the we09 .

0 Kudos

Dear Aditya ,

As you ask for the tracking of the purchase order number for a customer , first u can run the VAO5N with the customer number and purchase order number you will get all the orders for the same, after getting all the Sales Document Number , Go to WE09 and give your sales order number in for the values, You can go for the Z reports also , till now no standard reports is there to find out the I doc number against the Purchase Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide some more details about the requirement. Because in Purchase order we have Vendor so which type of report you want to get it.

And have you tried to search the Idoc from WE05 transaction? Over there you have to provide the segment information to get the information

Regards

Suneet