SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same characteristics but different EAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My client wants to creat a generic article with color characteristic BLUE and size characteristic XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and again XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. The reason for the duplication of the size characteristic is that each of the variant will have its own EAN.

I am not figurring it out how to do it in the same generic article. I think it is not possible, but maybe you have a diferente opinion.

I appreciate your time.

Best regards,

FCC

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I understood your requirement but if each variant have a different EAN then you can assign them in article master (mm42) ->Additional Data - > Additional GTIN.

Regards,

Amit

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi F CC,

if I understand your requirement correct, you want to assign one characteristic value twice to a generic article to get two variant articles.

This is not possible in SAP standard. To achieve your requirement (creating two variants) you would have to double the characteristic values (e.g. XS and XS_1).

What I don't unterstand is the reason behind this requirement. You could assign two EANs to one variant, if you have the same characteristic value combination with different EANs.

Regards

Tobias