Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification not updated in serialnumber history

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We are creating a quality Notification which are to record data from surveys. Basicly only some text and codes and images if damaged and a few statuses. It seemd like an easy job but at one point I am struggeling. I cant get the Notification to update the serialnumber history.

I have used the standard F3 Notification as a "template" but that updates the serialnumberhistory bot not the z variant i have made. I cant find anything that is different now than the actual name of the Notification. I have reallocated all the screens so basicly the F3=Z1 but still no respons in the serialnumber history. Is there some other Place in customizing that should be updated?

Regards

Ivar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not expected that Quality Notifications would appear in the serial number history. See the included document types in SAP Help here.

Regards,
Paul

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

I also read that, but still if i use the qm Notification F3 this is updated in the serialnumber history, so it is possible. My question is if i must use an exit to get it updated, or if there is some customizing that can be done.

regards

Ivar

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

Now it seems to work, I started again and now the new qm notification z2 updates the serialnumberhistory, But i can not see i did anything different from the first time, just copied F3 tested and found it updated, then I adjusted it to our needs and now it still updates the history :-). So i can not give an answare for why it now works but it is possible for å QM Notification to update the serialnumber history.

regards

Ivar

Answers (0)