Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i do sap regular or online which is more beneficial.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am Ashok dubey from Maharashtra having 5 years exp. in sales and marketing in Automobile industry.

All my friends discussing about SAP and packages all days

Planning to do sap from nagpur but due to my job can not do regular classroom training.

Please guide Online training is beneficial, while learning also while interview.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

All my friends discussing about SAP and packages all days

Exactly what are you friends saying in regards to SAP and packages?

I'm not sure what online training would be like in India. There is SAP Learning Hub access. My concern would be how you get system access to practise so at the end of your investment or time and energy you can get a job (meeting the expectation that you and your friends have)

Regards

Colleen

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope the following thread would help you.

If you cannot take leave, then go for OLT (Online Training), which could be economical. You will have access to materials and system as well. You can continue on your own space.

Do not much worry about package (you mean by salary), learn with commitment, rest all follows you.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

the best is ILT (class room), if you cannot afford that much, then go for Online learning, getting holidays etc are just reasons.

if you are serious about SAP career, you must take leave and do it,  learning while working is just a fad and it will take u no where and waste of your money and time.