Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

System failure during call of function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST in BW

Hello All,

I am doing configuration with BW and EP portal when we run the program (RSPOR_SETUP) in step - 12 Maintain User Assignment in Portal = (System failure during call of function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST) giving this error SSO is working fine.

RFC connection is working fine with BW and portal

When i execute the FM - RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST it is giving error (SYSTEM_FAILURE) and in Portal side log file it is giving below error.

dev_jrfc.trc

Exception thrown [Fri Sep 05 15:14:57,928]:Exception thrown by application running in JCo Server

java.lang.RuntimeException: Bean RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST not found on host (Hostname), ProgId=EPP_PORTAL_SID: Object not found in lookup of RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST.

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:138)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:269)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

Please help me find the solution.

Thanks

Gurpal

BW_error.png (22783 B)
Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Prithviraj,

Now the FM is execute successfully.

Problem has been resolved after restart JAVA system.

Activity done before restart

1. which user mapped with JAVA and BW system should have all the authorization and profile (S_BI-WHM_RFC & S_BI-WX_RFC)

2. SSO (JAVA & ABAP) certificate extract in your desktop and with name of (SID_certificate.crt & SID_portal_certificate.crt)

3. RFC which is connection to java system should configured correctly.

Restart JAVA system after configuration has been done.

cheers.........!

Regards,

Gurpal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question