cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record Exists, But has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm new here. I have an issue with a custom condition record. In a billing document, my custom condition records ZDS2 exists. When we check in Conditions>Analysis it is read "Condition record found.". Please screenshot below.

But after we release it to accounting via transaction code VF02, the custom condition record does not is missing. When we check in Conditions>Analysis it is read as "Condition record exists, but has not been set." Please see screenshot below.

Any ideas what is happening here and how to correct this issuse?

Thanks and regards,

Dale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your two screen shots

One is having service render date is 8/29/2014 which has condition records found.

And one more has service render date is 8/11/2014 which is not showing the condition type..

And check once again the condition records valid From date also, make sure that Valid from date before or equal to 8/11/2014. And first cancel the billing document and create once again the billing.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin

May i know Condition record Valid date Mentioned please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Apologies for the late response. The Valid To date is set to 12/31/9999.

Regards,

Dale

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer OSS   1460297 - Message VE108 in pricing analysis for a sales document

To me it looks, there might be an user exit activated related to pricing and that could be causing the issue. The back-to-back partner might be missing during saving of the invoice (here it is releasing of invoice). Can you check with an ABAP'er for further investigation/corrections?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks. I am an abaper though. hehe But this issue has been resolved. The enhancement program for the user exit is being skipped and upon fixing that, we encountered an issue with the configuration of the ZDS2 with CO-PA. Our Functional analysts have resolved this and this issue is now fixed.

Regards,

Dale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin,

Which user exit were you using. And what program was missing?

Can you please provide the solution you applied?

We have the exact issue in our current project.

Regards,

Raju

0 Kudos

What is user exit and program for this?