Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE after system refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I need to run RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE , and only to told

After the execution of BDLS has completed, in the BW system: Execute report RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE for each datasource, which has an active init request. Provide the field 'ALWAYS' with value 'X'.

This will push the init / delta information of the BW into the source system, thus allows to continue loading delta or to do a new init.

but how can i know what value to fill for the field LOGSYS & DATASOUR

I guess i should logon to Q11 then se16 to consult a table and note down the entry right? but which table which kind of entry i should note down?

thank you so much!

Kate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kate,

Logsys should be logical system name of  BI system

datasource should be SID or logical name of oltp system ECC.

You may get appropriate information by querying table  rssdlinit & rssdlinitsel.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for your quick action:)

my question: I query the table rssdlinit & rssdlinitsel in QAS  BW right , since I check them in ECC , there is no entry in both table...

Thank you!

Kate

Message was edited by: Kate Ji I now checked in the BW for the 2 table, they have the same records 200 records. Now my question is If according to the results of ECC(no hits) , i don't need to execute program but if according to the BW(200 hits), i need to execute the program for 200 times ?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kate,

Program need not be executed for 200 times. You need to pick up correct and relevant entry out of existing 200 entries. Use these values while executing the report.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (0)