cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Prepare for C_TM_90?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

I am a new hire to SAP and I am preparing for C_TM_90 PA Exam.

I have the general knowledge of the logistics industry but I have no background knowledge of TM9.0.

Can anyone who has taken the exam or C_TM_80 advise me how I should prepare for the exam and how long the preparation should be?

I have gathered TM100, TM110 & TM120 materials. However, these materials mainly consist of graphics with little explanations and I found it difficult to understand. I also have the SAP TM 9.0 e-book. Should I combine the e-book with those materials for easier understanding? Or is there anything like textbooks for TM100, TM110 or TM120?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I am not planning to write the exam, can someone help me where to get the content & materials. Also is there any question dumps for this exam

kind regards,
Ramana ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kate

Did you pass already your certification?

Is here someone else who has pass the certification and can give a little bit more information about the content in his exam?

Is the certification more on LSP or shipper perspective? How long did you prepare for it and what was your training material in this time?

I heard that most people fail during the certification. Could someone confirm this?

Thanks in advance for more information!

Best regards

Raphael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

No. I haven't taken the exam.

The standard materials for preparation are TM100, TM110 and TM120 courses.

Thanks!

kate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kate

The sap help is a very good source for any certification.

SAP Transportation Management 9.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

SAP Transportation Management 9.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

Best regards

Eduardo Chagas

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

cam_patters
Explorer
0 Kudos

Welcome to TM.  To help you prepare for the exam, the materials for TM100, TM110 and TM120 are where all of the questions come from.  I always recommend that prospective exam takers, actually enroll in SAP's TM Education courses.   Usually, this is how students get ahold of the materials. Additionally, the instructor gives a lot of the use cases, which sometimes don't necessarily jump out at the user, strictly by reading the material.

Good luck.