cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock inconsistency between MM and QM

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have QM managed FERT material. So after GR we recieve stock in QI with ref to 04 lot. FERT material is batch managed.

From one of batch inspection lot business posted stock from QI to blocked (350) with ref to insp lot. Now lot status is SPCO (posting complete).

After that user changed batch status to restricted and again unrestricted from batch master(MSC2N). Even user posted stock with inventory movement 701 and reversed same with 702. In short user did couple of movements for this batch and finally stock is lying in QI at MB52/MMBE.

This batch is QM managed and only 1 insp lot exist with SPCO status. I tried to move stock with MB1B - 321 movement, but system doesn't allow because material is QM managed.

So finally I ran program ZQEVAC20, which saws me qty under "MM-Quantity" column. If I click on pencil button then system giving me information message saying "Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp 33,441 KG " but doing nothing.

Not sure how can I clear stock from QI? Help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does the stock display in MMBE correspond with the inspection lot and Material documents?

Regards,

Natália

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even in MMBE/MB52 stock display in QI.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this was stock inconsistency issue at tabel level.

sahil_bhardwaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

As suggested earlier, you need to run the program ZQEVAC20 to remove the inconsistency in the stock.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eric,
Did you tried this from SAP Note 48815?

If report ZQEVAC20 does not find any inconsistencies, however the stock overview nevertheless displays inspection stock and you cannot carry out a transfer posting in Materials Management, check in Transaction QVM2 whether inspection lots with open quantities still exist. If such inspection lots exist, use Transaction QVM2 to post the total quantity from the inspection stock.

Br

KK

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

This material is batch managed and I could find only 1 inspection lot for which stock has been already posted. I couldn't find any open lot in QVM2 as well.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Can you share screenshot of MB51 for this Material and Batch combination?

Amol.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please find MB51 screen shot. First movement was 101 and that qty you can see in QI. All other movement whatever they did were reversed after that.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you also check the status of New batch for which 309 mvt was done. There are three 309 movements, check batch status for all batches.

Make sure Batch status is Un-restricted and batch is not ARCHIVED.

Have you also reversed it?

Message was edited by: Amol Manave

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, other batch status is unrestricted and we don't have any stock because that was reversed later.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not so sure in this case! The interesting fact to know is how the stock was posted in to QI again?

The sequence that I understood is,

1. Lot created with stock in QI
  2. Stock moved to Block stock with 350 movement
  3. Later batch status changed and again revoked. (This may not involve any inventory movement)
  4. Material movements were executed for stock adjustment 701 and 702 using PIDs.
  5. If this effect (701/702) was reconciled properly then the stock should be in Block only.

I suggest to raise it to OSS as you have already tried with note 48815

Anand

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let me see if I can find something else otherwise will raise to SAP.