cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print of TO created through Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to have immediate printing of the TO created through BAPI l_to_create_multiple.

I don't want to change the configuration setting what is the other way to get TP printed immediately.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

Immediate printing of Transfer order is depend on the spool code setting.If the transfer order which you are creating through L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE is having the spool code and print immediately is activated for the spool code then it should trigger the printing.

SPRO---LE  - WM --ACTIVITIES -- DEFINE PRINT CONTROL  (Definition -----Spool code)

das_shubhashish
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am creating transfer order using L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE want to have multiple spools.

As the code passes from function module L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE, only one spool is generated. However, my requirement is to print multiple spools for one Transfer Order.

Kindly help me on this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mohdsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

It does not matter as per my understanding whether you call it on bapi. however if you need it on your own logic then I would suggest you to give a logic accordingly and take the help from abap consultant. it can be controlled in custom program also Actual requirement you know