cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori for CRM(UICRM001)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on CRM system for fiori app and we have SAP Basis 740 sp06 (EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0) & BBPCRM 713 SP04. We have single system (Frontend + Backend)  . I have installed UICRM001 on CRM system and i have done the configuration but whenever i am trying to run the services that time i am getting error on browser "File sap/crm_mycont/index.html NOT found! " .

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Dharmesh Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

Apps should be started from SAP Fiori launchpad.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your reply, i am able to see login screen, but after login it shows the blank screen.

I gone through the your link , their i found UI_ADD-ON SP09 but right now i am at UI_ADD-ON SP02(UI2_700 , UI2_701 , UI2_702 , UI2_731 , UI2_FND , UI2_SRVC , UI5_731 ,UISAPUI5 , UI_INFRA ) ,  Do I need to update the patches ??

Right now i am trying to run My Contact app.

And when i tried to  Check SAPUI5 library version then i got :

Version: none Version:1.14 Version:1.16 Version:1.18 Version:1.20

Regards,

Dharmesh Sharma

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dhamesh,

I recommend you to apply UI add-on SP09 with SAPUI5library 1.22.5 or higher.

Regards, Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Sorry for late reply . It was going SAP_UI upgrade , it took so much time so now after upgrade still i am getting same error "File sap/crm_mycont/index.html NOT found!" .

And i tried to login in logonpad i am able to see user id and password screen but after that which screen is coming which is totally blank.

Is this require any configuration for fiori launch page?

Regards,

Dharmesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

"File sap/crm_mycont/index.html NOT found!" is correct error because there is no index.html. Apps should be launched from launchpad.

Your issue is about launchpad configuration. You have a blank screen in the launchpad.

Please check that you have assigned catalog group role to the user.

Regards, Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your reply, As you said there is no index.html.  so it this done me means ( basis guy) or abaper's. I have added the role which are below "SAP_UI2_ADMIN_700 " . and particular apps like My contact and and my accounts. and i am running that these apps from

These roles i have added on my ID .SAP_CRM_BCR_SALESREP , SAP_CRM_TCR_T

But for the catalog and catalog group " SAP_CRM_BC_SalesRep ,SAP_CRM_BCG_SalesRep

did not added . i dont know where should i add these .

"http://domain.com:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/crm_myaccounts/index.html?sap-client=200"

am i right.

I dont know what is going wrong with me but for the fiori on ECC i configured it successfully which is working But the CRM what is missing.

Thanks and regards,

Dharmesh Sharma

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

I mean that index.html is not required. If the tile is calling index.html, it means that tile setting is wrong.

Please check help.document.

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/ef/3b4452aeeeb710e10000000a44176d/content.htm?frameset=...

The user should have the business role(group) SAP_CRM_BCR_SALESREP.

Do you see CRM app tiles in the launchpad?

Regards, Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,,

i know some business catalog and group is missing but i have added on my id but when i am tring to launch fiori launch then getting unable to load group and another link i am not getting any error .

i have gone through the your links and i have done this also , i have added the the role in menu tab on catalog.

sorry its taking much time to understanding me .

Regards,

Dharmesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

Please look at SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP09 update troubleshooting.

Regards, Masa