cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To create a custom Task List in SAP solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I activated in my sap solution manager the Transport Management (no charm) and It works fine. Now I would like to create two custom task lists to assign to two different users. The first task list should contains the tasks  for the development and test system instead the second task list should contains the tasks for the production environment. I sow that in the spro there are the following actions.

Ithink that the above actions could be used in order to create the new task list, correct?

Now I would like to understand  if and How I can assign the task lists to the two users.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

g.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For maintenance cycles and urgent corrections in Change Request Management, task lists are generated in the Schedule Manager. The tasks that are contained in these task lists are predefined by SAP and are delivered in the SAP0 variant. If you want to create your own tasks, you first have to create your own customer-specific variant.

Activities

1. 1. Copy all SAP0 variants to your variant.
  2. 2. Create a your own variant by renaming the SAP0 variant that you copied.

Refer the below link -

Making Manual Changes to a Task List - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Thanks

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shailesh.

My understanding is that the task list is related to a specific project and not to a specific user. This means that I should use the authorizations concept in order to deny/allow the use specific task to specific users. Is it correct?

thanks

gio'

Answers (0)