cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to supress a window in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do we supress a window in a smartform when i reach a particular page.my sf has 2 pages defined.first and next.and my output has 12 pages of matter.when i reach a specified page number i dont want a window in my form to b displayed.one thing is that the page number from which i dont want a window is not fixed. it may b 3rd or 4th or any other.

hope to c the reply soon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yathish

If you want to supress a window put a condition in the condition tab of that particular window ,and the condition to supress for a particluar page no which is not static, write one program lines this way.

take a variable v_page.

depending upon your condition assing the value for this variable and put a condition on the supressing window as when this variable value is say 1 then dont print this window.

then this window will not be printed for that condition.

Hope this helps you solve your problem.

Kindly reward points if helpful.

Regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u ca ngive this condition tab as sfsy-PAGE # page number. but u r saying that the page number will not be same every time, so some how we need to the age ion which it is triggering.

can u explain actual requirement

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't find you criteria in the condition tab of your subwindows, then you will have to:

- duplicate the page containing the window

- remove the window from the new page

- start the new page when your criteria is met. under an alternative node place a command (create command, general attributes, go to new page, give you copied page name)

Regards