Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Notification not reaching MII Transaction

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need some help to send Pco Notification messages successfully to MII. I have created a Pco Notification Agent and created the expression as below.

if('BA:TEMP.1'>44,  " right", "wrong")

I tried to test the delivery manually using Notification Test Dialog. When I click on the Deliver button, destination  Transaction at MII gets invoked successfully. But I do not get any value in the input parameter of the transaction. While creating the destination I have mentioned the input parameter correctly.

Also when click on View Sample button I get the below xml message

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <NotificationMessage>

- <Header>

<Name>TestNotificationMessage</Name>

- <Description>

- <![CDATA[ Test Message

]]>

</Description>

<Destination />

<CreatedDate>2014-09-04T11:57:47</CreatedDate>

<ID>1afecce1-67d9-41aa-8296-27a5dc7c1046</ID>

<Status>Created</Status>

</Header>

- <Body>

- <Values>

- <Expression1 type="xsd:string" quality="None">

- <![CDATA[

]]>

</Expression1>

</Values>

</Body>

<Faults />

</NotificationMessage>

I am using PCo Version 2.3 and MII version 14.0

Any help on this very much appreciated.

Thanks

Shaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

The Expressions in a Notificaion Output are not evaluated against tag values until the Notification is triggered; using the Test Notification Delivery requires you to manually enter a value for each Output value to be delivered.  If you want to test your notifications you will have to start the Agent Instance and have the Trigger fire the notification.

You can also set a Simulator Destination and have the Notification message delivered to a file in the Simulator Destination directory.  This will give you a way to examine the Notification message contents without having to use MII to capture and save it.

Regards, Steve