Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Agentry client version 7 : Unable to start after installation

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is with respect to the Agentry Client version 7.0.3

We have installed SMP 3.0 in our landscape and we are working with Service Manager 4.1 application.

We are facing issues with the Agentry client.  Since we are working with windows 8 system, have installed the WPF client (from the folder MobileSDK3\AgentryToolkit).

The WPF client  - Agentry_7.0.3.711_ClientDotNET and test environment - Agentry_7.0.3.605_Test_Environment both were installed correctly  but both of them gave error while starting .

If anyone has face a similar issue , Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha , Can you please right click .exe file and open with compatibility ? Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I could not find this option. However I even tried the troubleshoot and also restarted the system but it gave the same error.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha , Right click on .exe file and go to Compatibility mode tab . choose your OS in Compatibility mode and try to run . for more information please find attached image Thanks & Regards ,   Kunal Varaiya

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Yeah I found this option now. However I did this too and I am still facing this issue.

I did found  one of the thread and I checked the windows logs in my system. I guess this is the same issue I am facing

I have asked help from network team . lets see if that helps.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My issue is now solved , it was same as

Answers (0)