cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Output fails as no Communication type from srategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to process two billing output types on maintaining  condition records ( for a debit memo type)for table 916. I can see these output types are defaulted in the debit memo output screen but they are becoming red and the processing log states that no communication type from strategy ANZ could be used.

I have used communication strategy ANZ in the condition record as I found the same maintained in the production.

These out put types are already available for the normal trade billing type and biz needs these output types in the debit memo.

The Output determination is there with Output determination procedure V10000. There requirement type attached is 60.

I need that these output types are processed successfully in the billing document  in green

would you please help?

Thanks & regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My issue is resolved & the outputs in the debit memo got successfully processed now. The issue was I had to maintain Cover page text: TDCOVTITLE in the condition record as MSAS, BP country as carrier information.  This is because the program check the ‘Carrier’ presence and check the Email address from LFA1 table ( with MSAS ) and retrieve field ADRNR and see the Email into ADR6 table.

I am closing this thread

Thanks & regards

Chandra