cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Country of Origin in the Delivery Foreign Trade/Custom Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are encountering an issue wherein the country of origin reflected in the delivery is not the correct one. It is expected that the country of origin of the supplying plant will be reflected but instead the country of origin of the receiving plant is reflected on the delivery and this affects when we do billing.

I would like to ask on how Country of Origin is populated in the delivery, if there are any configurations being set up for this one.

I tried to debug it upon creation of the delivery(even the PO) but I failed to catch the logic that populates the field.

Hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

Best regards,

Rish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the issue happened for all customers / sale orders or only in that delivery?  Nevertheless, in normal circumstances, all data including delivering plant would be copied from sale order only.  So check in sale order which plant is there.  Also check in customer master which plant is maintained, if at all any plant is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

So far we are encountering 2 incorrect deliveries in production. This does not involve Sales order but Purchase Order. I tried to check the country of the Supplying Plant and the country is not the country reflected in the delivery. It is expected that the country of the supplying plant must reflect in the delivery. Checking the PO, it is not also getting the correct country but it is getting the country of the receiving plant. We got confused why it is getting the country of the receiving plant.

Thanks,

Rish