cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Dynamic text for Platform wizard button?

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to reuse the same screen set navigating from 2 different places.

The text for the "Move to the Next Screen (cannot back up) platform wizard button should be different in each case to make it easier to understand for the end user. Apparently the only option is to hardcode a text, but I would like to know if it could be possible to use a rule or something to display a dynamic text for the wizard button.

Thank you,

Marçal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Moved Discussion from SAP Mobile Platform Developer Center to SAP for Mobile.  Question is application development, not platform related.  SAP for Mobile is main location for Agentry developer questions.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, thank you. It was not very clear to me where to post the questions. Maybe Agentry deserves an specific site in the future...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Wizard buttons on the Transaction Screenset can't be set by a rule.

Stephen

0 Kudos

Hi Marcal,

Unfortunately that idea was shot down a while ago, though it would be nice.  The general dividing rule I use is if the question is appropriate for Agentry regardless of whether it is installed standalone (like Work Manager 5.3) or on any version of SMP, then it should be in SAP for Mobile.  These are usually application development or customization types of questions.  The Agentry landing page is in SAP for Mobile for that reason.  Though the line is definitely getting blurry now that Agentry apps are moved or moving to the SMP.

If the question relates to Agentry issues which directly involve SMP (usually installation, implementation, or configuration), then it should be in SAP Mobile Platform Developer Center.

I am planning to put together a blog or several to help go through where and why different posts should be placed.  Also one about tagging!

Thanks, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the Off Topic

Answers (0)