cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create single delivery through scheduling agreement - MM37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In our scenario, we are creating scheduling agreement with tcode - ME37 for multiple material and for each material we create multiple delivery creation date schedule with past date (ME38).

Then we create delivery with VL10D, we put scheduling agreement number in purchase order tab - purchase order field & Execute.

It creates multiple deliveries but we want to have single delivery.

We implemented SAP note - 377501 , but is is still not working.

Kindly advice,

Regards,

Bhushan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery split has happened in your case and before posting, have you searched the forum or Google on this topic so that you will come to know in what circumstances, you will get delivery split.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I searched the forum & got list of reasons for delivery split but wasn't able to identify exact reason.

But first I want to confirm,

1. Whether is it correct process to create delivery through VL10D for scheduling agreement (ME37) ?

2. Also to overcome delivery split, we implemented SAP note - 377501 but did not worked.

Therefore I am thinking to implement SAP Note -  386340, Kindly advice.

Regards,

Bhushan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained what is the business process and why you were creating deliveries via VL10D for a scheduling agreement.  For information, scheduling agreement created via ME37 is intended for purchase of certain materials from a vendor.  Having said this, you should have posted this query in MM forum.   From sales point of view, we create schedling agreement via VA31 and not via ME37. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)