Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply chain Planner - SNP

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Have question regarding supply planner in SNP

what is the purpose of supply chain planner in APO , can  i compare this SNP planner to MRP controller

if i compared can i have view like MD05 collective access in APO ? 

what is the best practice to define and organize snp planner ?

Regards

Raj 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

There is nothing like MD05 in APO.

In APO you can use /SAPAPO/RRP3 which is comparable with MD04, but there is nothing like MD05.

MRP controllers are CIF'd as Production Planner in APO.

If you want to CIF the SNP Planner, you will need to add some logic: use the Exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001 in APO.

You can use the SNP planner in different reports / transactions:

• /SAPAPO/RRP1
  • /SAPAPO/RRP4
  • /SAPAPO/SDP94
  • /SAPAPO/SNP94
  • /SAPAPO/AMON1 - Alert Monitor (previous using the SNP planner in a selection profile in a planning book)
  • /SAPAPO/SNP01 - SNP Planning Run (previous using the SNP planner in a selection profile in a planning book)
  • etc.. etc..

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

As you have multiple planning modules in APO e.g. DP, SNP, PPDS, TPVS. Therefore, to segregate the responsibility of different user (planners) to carry out functions in these modules, corresponding planner codes are defined.

These codes then help in selection criteria while running different t-codes or reports in view of the set of product/locations that planner is responsible for.

The production planner in APO is suggested to have the same code as MRP controller in R/3.

You define the planner codes in APO under IMG APO->Supply chain planning->specify person responsible (planner).

Regards,

Umesh

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh,

Many thanks

can i use SNP planner to have a report list of alert messages for that particular planner,

what are the list of standard reports available with respect to SNP planner

Is there any report like MRP controller for purchasing item in ECC , for instance mD05

Regards

Raj

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Yes, the alerts profiles can be defined for a particular SNP planner which will show corresponding alert messages only.

There are standard t-codes in APO which can be executed with respect to a particular planner. For example, in the APO planning book (/n/sapapo/sdp94), you can create your selection profile using the SNP planner, with this you can load and analyze planning data for the product/locations relevant for that planner.

Also, in the SNP planning t-code e.g. /n/sapapo/snp01, planner specific selection profile can be used to execute planning for that specific planner.

For reporting purposes, you can view receipt view (/n/sapapo/rrp4) and requirement view (/n/sapapo/rrp1) by entering the planner id in the selection criteria on the initial screen.

Regards,

Umesh