cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of Availability date & Start date of Stock Transfer Delivery (ATP category : EQ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to modify the Availability date / Start date of Stock Transfer delivery (ATP Category : EQ).

As per the current Business, It is not feasible for us to maintain the correct date in R/3 side.

Staging date maintained in R/3 side for Delivery/STO appears as Availabilty/Start dates in APO.

I think this change can be achieved in below 2 ways without any change to dates in R/3 side :

1. CIF enhancement

2. Changing the date of all required deliveries in APO side directly.

I could not find correct CIF enhancement which can modify the dates(Start date & Availability date) while CIFing from R/3 to APO.

I also could not find a correct FM / BAPI for reading and changing these dates of Deliveries directly in APO side.

Please suggest..

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Please check CIF enhancement APOCF029.

FMs:

/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SHP_001

/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SHP_002

/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SHP_003

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for your reply.

CIF Userexit APOCF010 serves the purpose..

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Have you consider that if you only modify the dates in APO and not in ECC, then you will have inconsistencies in a CIF-Comparison / Reconciliation of Transaction Data between APO and ECC?

Another question, where are you running your ATP? in ECC or APO? Because if you are confirming sales orders in ECC, then the fact that the real dates are not going to be updated in ECC will generate problems in the confirmations.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your reply..

ATP check is KP.. So there is no worry about that.

I am not sure if CIF comparison / Reconciliation look at these dates as well which could result in inconsistency.. However after PGI there is no use of deliveries in APO..

However i could make the required changes with CIF Userexit APOCIF010.

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain