cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation with target value (field ZWERT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

the requirement is to create a sd quotation, which is not based on target qty or order qty!! furthermore I need to have a sd quotation which is based on target value. Is there any way to have this? I tried all the standard quotation types (AG, AV, AS, ...)! All of them are qty based not value based! What can I change in customizing to have it value based? could it be solved by change the field "Screen sequence grp." from AG to WK1 without change any logic for standard quotation reports??

please help...

thx

deniz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a little bit interested in the business behind, since to my knowledge, quotation itself is a kind of document where you give feedback to the inquiry made by your customer, making them aware the price they will have to pay if certain amounts of goods are to be sold to them within a specified period - in that sense, having target value in replace of order quantity at quote item seems to make little sense, if any...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cong Xie

the quotation I need is the step before the value contract.. based on the value quotation, I want to create a value contract. Does it make sense? There is no rule that says a quotation should have qty...

deniz

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For me, it does not make sense.  Just from practical approach point of view, a seller would decide his selling price to his end customer based on what off-take they are going to lift.  Having said this, to decide the final selling price, you need to know what quantity you are going to sell.  You cannot fix the selling price for who orders 10 nos. and sell at the same price for those who orders 1000 nos.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)