cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ot create and assign attributes so that it is maintainable at a product/customer/location dimension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Gurus,

Does anyone have any experience creating / assigning attributes so that it is maintainable at a product/customer/location dimension. We are interested in maintaining the ABC indicator but at the product/customer/location dimension.

Does this make sense?

Warm Regards,

Rumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi, you can add a "dummy" characteristic in your CVC structure that concatenate product/customer/location automatically at CVC creation, then attach navigational attributes to maintain ABC indicator.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maxence,

Thank you for the advice. I do have a couple of follow up questions. Are you saying that if I have the following situation characteristics:

Item: ABC

Customer: Target

I would then create a fourth dummy characteristic called: ABC2000TARGET?

I would utilize some kind of ABAP to create the Concatenation, I assume?

Also, what would happen if we would need to use reallignment? I assume this would be somewhat challenging?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Yes I am suggesting a fourth characteristic ABC2000TARGET to be created using BAdi /SAPAPO/SDP_MASTER with method COMBI_ENRICH.

In case the realignment process is automatic, then it would be transparent to the end users. Otherwise, that new field will have to be properly maintained by the people handling that process. Since it's a simple concatenation field, it's pretty simple to me.

Regards

Answers (0)