cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge calculation fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am modelling a scenario where there are four parameters (source location, Destination country, destination Postal code & gross weight) to determine the freight charges. The system prompts that the calculation is successful but the rates are not picked.

I have verified that the Freight agreement & the rate tables are in released status , validity date are also good to use now.

Screenshots attached for reference. Any kind of leads are appreciated.

Regards,

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudevan,

Calculation date in your order is "09/03/204 11:05 EST", Not sure if your rate table is defined for different time zone then EST, in your case validity is a problem.

I think it will work if you try to change the calculation date (probably 10/03/204) so that it falls exactly between validity?

If it does not work then it's better if you give a screen shot of "Charge Analysis Log" tab by selecting the "ZT_BASIC" charge line.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

was ZT_BASIC table created from a rate table template?
I have the same issue, and we received SAP note 2131808

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every one,

The issue is resolved now. Still I could not find the real cause of the issue, but I found a indicator, guess sharing this might help others facing this issue.

On the rate table scales the system displayed "No Details available"  ( found in the Image2.jpg in the original post) when I had issue. The freight agreement was recreated from scratch & for some reason now the system did not say no details available but it displayed the valid from-to dates (attached screenshot shows that). Then the system started working.

In short after maintaining the valid dates/status system does not fetch rates then check on the rate table scales if it displays the validity date.

Regards,

Vasu

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasuden,

I found the validity data start from 2014.09.03.

Please check whether the calculation data is in the validity period.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

cam_patters
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vasuden V -

A few comments/suggestions.

1) I assume the Freight Agreement matches the carrier in the FOR being calculated.  Assuming this is the case...

2) I see that you defined this rate based on the Resolution Base of "Root"

3) The error log shows that Rate Not Found for Line 30

Without seeing the full FOR...are you trying to calculate specifically for Line 30 or for the entire Freight Order?  This could be the reason for returning a ZERO Rate.

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cam,

It is surely not a problem of resolution base as system is able to pull the right logistical data source values from the order.