cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice documents in verification level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Our users have been using the verification level in the rebate agreement to see which documents have accruals on them.  Recently, many of the invoice documents disappeared from the rebate agreement and we are unable to determine the cause.  Can anyone explain how documents are added and removed from the verification level?  I have checked some specific documents I know to have rebates and the analysis correctly shows the rebate condition and the rebate agreement.  Any thoughts would be very helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

I assume you are using the new rebate procedure (S136 activated)
If so when you call the verification level in VBo2 or VBo3 the system is reading S136 and returns the documents for the agreement using the condition record number (KNUMH) and relevant validity dates.

When an invoice is released to accounting and it is rebate relevant with a rebate condition in it, the system will fill VBOX, S136 & S060 all of which are used in the subsequent processing in the agreement, verification level, sales volume, payments and settlements etc.

If you had documents in the drill down list and they are now missing it most likely means either
the validity of the agreement or condition has been changed and your user has run SDBONT06
In this case the system re-determines the rebate conditions in the existing billing documents and
documents that fall outside the new situation get the rebate condition removed and an FI document is posted. When this FI is posted the S136 & S060 structures are updated hence you no longer see those documents in the verification level.

I hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian