Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEGW Project for Approve Requisitions

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to open the GW project for Approve Requisitons, but I cant seem to find the project in the list. The Approve Reqs app is running fine, backend component is installed

I checked in SEGW (ECC System) - open project - cant find the project for GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL...I can see other services..

I can see the package in SE80, but not able to find the project in SEGW..Am I missing something..

Thanks

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

There are 2 ways for developing OData classes. One is SE80 and other one is SEGW. Approve Purchase Requisition was developed by using SE80.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa

Is there an advantage of one approach to the other? I understand the recommendation is to use the Service Builder

Regards

Sandip

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

2 ways are available for developer choice. Difference is about using program generation or not.

Professional developers can develop program without generation.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa, Purchase Requisition was developed by using SE80 means which class? I wanted to add my custom code into that standard code as requirement is to insert some info into z table when approver press approve button in Fiori. Any other suggestion is also welcome. Pls help. thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Approve Request is in GW system not in ECC. Check in SEGW in GW box.

-A

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its not approve request...this is for approve purchase reqs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

We had the same issue earlier with Wave1 Fiori release. The Approve purchase requisionts are only allowed with item level. But our requirement was with approval at header level.

So we had to use the Approve requests app for header level release. the approve requests app will have a diff data provider with in the gateway system, but in the backend ECC.

Thanks,

SK

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva

the new Purchase Req App allows Header level approvals, have you already checked it out?