cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS: Planned orders APO -> ECC not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I created planned orders to a especific new plant, but when I run /sapapo/c5 so it updates the ECC data, the planned orders created in APO are not being transported to ECC. The planned orders for other plants are ok (I tested with orders for all the other plants, and only the orders of this particular plant are not being transported to ECC).

In /sapapo/C5 I get the confirmation below

But there is no change in ECC. I checked in COOIS and MD04 for the product and plant.

Already checked with basis team, and is not an authorization issue.

Could this be an issue in ECC side? Some config?

Thanks and regards,

João Bitar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

Do you have the corresponing iModels? Maybe your material/plant is not included in your iModel for planned orders. You can cehck it in CFM5.

Check also your queues: SMQ1/SMQ2 in ECC and APO side. You should see the planned order in a queue...

Best Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I checked SMQ1/SMQ2 from both APO and ECC sides, and none of the results were relevant. All the itens are from months ago (I'm using Quality environment for these tests).

Checked the integration model on CFM5 and it is ok.

I also checked the product integration models, and this product is contained in this IM for this plant

I've never saw anything like that. Is there any other transactions to check queues besides SMQ1/SMQ2?

Thanks and regards,

João Bitar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Did you create a distribution definition for the plant and manufacturing orders? Transaction //CP1.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maclean,

You are correct. I didn't create a distribution definition for the new plant. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

João

Answers (0)