Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC Sets Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After BC sets activation, we got few warning messages in Activation log

(SE38 > SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000), i.e first para in OSS 990534

***********************************************************************************

OSS# 990534

In transaction SCPR20, activate the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000 BC Set in your clients. You must activate them in expert mode with the option "Overwrite everything". You can select expert mode after you have chosen "Activate".

Create a new transport request (transaction SE09) in the source client of your Solution Manager system. Unpack the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.zip file from the attachment to this note. Copy the contents of the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file into the transport request. Use transaction SCC1 to import the transport request into your Solution Manager client.

In transaction SCPR20, activate the SOLMAN40_CHARM_PROXYFACT_001 BC Set in your Solution Manager clients. You must activate them in expert mode with the option "Overwrite everything". You can select expert mode after you have chosen "Activate". You do not need to carry out any further manual activities for this BC Set.

******************************************************************************************

Shall we need to perform other two steps of OSS 990534 for BC sets activation? Please suggest me. We are at SP10 (ST - SAPKITL420)

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide details for people searching for answers to the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I performed the follwing two steps manually and it solved my problem

Create a new transport request (transaction SE09) in the source client of your Solution Manager system. Unpack the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.zip file from the attachment to this note. Copy the contents of the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file into the transport request. Use transaction SCC1 to import the transport request into your Solution Manager client.

In transaction SCPR20, activate the SOLMAN40_CHARM_PROXYFACT_001 BC Set in your Solution Manager clients. You must activate them in expert mode with the option "Overwrite everything". You can select expert mode after you have chosen "Activate". You do not need to carry out any further manual activities for this BC Set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We always get warnings in the activation logs when the BC Sets are run. The question has been asked often but I have yet to see an answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

Thanks for your reply. But I haven't performed the following two steps of OSS#990534. Shall we need to perform these two steps?

**********************************************************************************************

Also, I am getting "Error:Current IBase component is not in an active IBase", after choosing Product Version under

Plan Maintenance > Enter Basic Data (Optimizer wizard)

Please suggest me to resolve this issue

Regards

Srinivas