cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fiori] My Spend Application : Quite ugly, poor navigation experience ... expected ?

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have just implemented the "My Spend" Application, it is working , but it is "not exactly beautiful" on Desktop and Tablet (not supposed to run on smartphone according to SAP Documentation), and the navigation experience is quite poor when running the graphical view

My managers are a bit disappointed, I am wondering if I missed something (UI patch, Support package) :

First this is why my managers are not exactly enthusiastic, there are some display errors, navigation is really difficult

Our SAP BAckend is ECC6 EHP5, I have applied the latest Support PAckages for SRA012

Our Netweaver Gateway is 7.4 :

And I have applied the latest SAPUI5 patches :

I then executed the cleanup reports mentioned here :

If you could think of something I missed, I would really appreciate.

Thanks and Regards

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raoul,

Referring to your first screenshot. The app looks fine. The extra green line which you see is the percentage of the spending on your total budget.

The entire red box(graph) means that there is over spending on the budget allocated for the period.

Say budget allocated was 100,000$ and spending is 900,000$.

May be you can choose other time period ; say Fiscal year 2014 to see some other view.

If you increase the budget allocated, you can find green box to appear properly. I would recommend to add one more cost center in the cost center group so that you can see 3 boxes.

Please check this blog : http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53612

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (0)