SRM PO SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I’ve two questions for two smart forms:

1. SRM_PO_CREATE -Purchase order create

2. SRM_PO_CHANGE – Purchase order create

Both are copy of BBP_PO.

Question 1 – In IMG, SRM-SRM server-Cross Application basic Settings->Set output Actions and output format->Define Action for output document.

There is option to maintain only one Smartform. But I’ve two

Question 2 – in the case of smartform SRM_PO_CHANGE , I need to pass only changed information to smartforms. Say for example if the second line item in the purchase order with 10 line items got changed I need to pass only second line item to smartform. Someone told me I can do this using Version. If that is correct, how to pass only changed informations using versions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone please reply to my question?

-Nash

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nash,

I will suggest maintain only one smart form and make a field with version text into it.version comes into PO only after we change the PO so copy the details of version and display on output on condition on changed PO version and on created PO,there will not be any version text.

Version Management happen only at header level so you will get a text in Header that version is changed and so vendor will accept this new PO as new order.

I hope ,this will solve your issue,

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nishant. I will try to do what you said.

But I still have doubt on the second part of my question that is

At the item level , in the case of 'changed' , i should print only changed items. How to handle this using version?. In the case of 'created', all items should be printed.

Thanks a lot

-Nash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think any problem will arise. Please paste your code what you have made in this case.

You can make conditions in the Smartform Initialization section.

IF <condition1> 
 Do this.. 
ELSEIF <condition2>
 DO that
ELSE
 Do this..
ENDIF.

<u>Other links which might help.</u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/46/882fdd8bfc1743bd5ef8b532f94402/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a7/81b463611c124d8c9d2c5bd8d17b34/content.htm

Regards

- Atul