cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Item Incompletion Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I have a requirement to make the sales document incomplete if the value of a condition type, (say ZY01) is 0. The value of this condition type is calculated using a condition value formula and is different from the net value.

We use the standard incompletion procedure 20 for the order item. My initial thought was to set the value of VBAP-PRSOK to blank if I found a 0 value in ZY01 in the user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. However I found that the system always automatically determines the value of VBAP-PRSOK and ignores my modification.

The condition type ZY01 is mandatory in the PP but this does not really help because I do not use condition records for this condition type.

Is there any way to over-ride the value of this field? For that matter, are there any user-exits to influence the results of the incompletion procedure?

Any useful information will be rewarded.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make this condition type as Mandatory in the Pricing Procedure.

If this works, this could be the easiest solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually found out the same a couple of hours back.

Making the condition type mandatory also checks for the 0 prices in a condition type. I am now left kicking myself and wondering how I missed it yesterday.

Thanks a lot to you all folks and sorry for having sent you on a wild goose chase.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

The user exit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP and USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD are specific to "checking completeness and consistency". Try using these to determine incompletion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the incompletion procedure 20 have you included the field and set the status correctly?

My thought is if this is done correctly then it should work.

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Do you mean the status group? The field VBAP-PRSOK is a part of the incompletion procedure 20. The values of the various fields are

Screen is PKON,

the status group is 06,

no warning message and

no sequence number.

Can you please clarify?

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried your logic in "USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP" in MV45AFZZ

By this place your value would have been detrmined and may be you can put your logic to redetermine the VBAP-PRSOK at this point to blank or non blank based on your requirement.

let me know if this works.

This is any way an interesting issue!!

regards

Biju