cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document not able to save with rection reasons after delete the reference order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!!

My user wrongly created a sales order with sales document type as ZOR instead of ZORS.

Then with reference to ZOR sales order, user created another sales order with sales document type as ZORS.

Once he created sales order(ZORS)  with document type ZOR, he has deleted ZOR sales order.

But after deletion of ZOR sales order user has to make those sales order line items as reasons for rejection but system not allowed to change.

Request you to please help how to over come this issue.

Test case on above scenario:

Same above scenario am trying to do but system not allowing to delete the sales order and the information message shows as "

Item 000010 cannot be deleted (CRM does not allow deletion) Message no. V2251" Plz help this one also.

Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried to simulate the scenario you were in in standard SAP system, but failed to have it reproduced, and therefore, I suppose this issue could be something relevant to the specific environment you have

my exercise:

create a sales order with type OR, and then create another one with OR with reference to the first one, and then have the first one deleted, check in document flow from the second order and make sure the first one is marked 'archived', and then set rejection code for the line item in the second order - I was able to save it => at last, I've got two orders, the first one archived, while the second one completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks ... we sort out this case as below.

The second sales order having PR and PO, here we have deleted PO and PR , then system allowed to put reason for rejection.

Once again thanks for your support.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As per my understanding user has deleted sales order  but now realized that he is supposed to give reason for rejection for those line items Right

Once you deleted sales orders it is not possible to get it back please check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu Gopal,

Thanks for your response..

your understanding is wrong. after delete the reference sales order( ZOR) ,he try to change the ZORS sales order ( created with reference to deleted SO) but system not allowing him to change reason for rejection  in ZORS sales order.

Regards,

Sreekanth

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly provide the error message you are getting when the user is entering the reason for rejection for ZORS document.

Regards,

SRK