cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Auto UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure Auto Usage decision for a material with DMR for Inspection type 01 ? If 2 lots Accepted then 3 rd lot should skip inspection and Auto UD should happen and material should post to Unrestricted stock, i have done the following updation but still auto ud not happening

1. I have updated DMR in Inspection Plan, in Material Master ( Quality Management) inspection setup - Checked Skip lots and Auto UD

2. Updated in Inspection type -  skip allowed

3. Updated waiting time & delay time in Plan auto usage decision in Customization

4. Created new variant in QA17 For periodic scheduling

5. No inspection lots got rejected, no characteristics rejected, results recorded as accepted, no partial lots

6. Updated for specific plant in RQEVAI30

Still what is required for Auto Ud ?

With Regards

N.S.Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Auto UD , your all characteristics will be required one.

secondly there is FM for Auto UD you can also use to solve your business requirement.

QAVE_PROCESS_AUTO_UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

What is mean by FM for Auto UD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

FM means Function module, if you have any specific requirement for auto UD then you can take a help of an ABAPr and design accordingly by using the FM. Already i have suggested you the same. BAPI is also available for auto UD process.

And if your requirement is stdn only then use the stdn functionality of SAP by setting the customizing Auto UD at Plant level, Create job variant and execute in backgrnd for auto UD processing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Will check with ABAPers which one is stopping Auto UD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member817369
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You cannot use transaction QA10 to perform the automatic usage decision (UD) if there are still non-valuated inspection points, even though all required characteristics have been completed with the valuation indicating that they have been accepted.

Example: An inspection lot with physical samples has an operation that contains only long-term characteristics. Therefore, the inspection point for this sample is not yet completed.

Use the note 757248 - Automatic UD for non-valuated inspection points not possible

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Could you please try if you get any results in QA16 with Display skipped lots only option ticked? If yes then there is something that needs to be done either in QA17 or setting of time delay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I tried in QA16 & QA17 but didn't get Auto UD, have to check with ABAPers which one is stopping

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi N.S Balaji,

What is the waiting time you have mantained in the configuration ?

Is there any error displayed in the spool of the batch job ?

BR

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In configuration, i have entered Delay time as 5 Minutes & waiting time as 5 Minutes  but after waitng for more than 10 minutes Auto UD not happeninig.

Then I ran RQEVAI30 program for Auto UD but i got the error as No batch input data for screen SAPMQEVA 0200

So what i need to do for Auto UD