cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Fiori setup with Mock server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am new to SAP FIORI, trying to setup a FIORI project with Mock server this is working fine but results are not displaying in view.

for mock server/data setup I have followed    the link  http://www.spyvee.com/saphtml5/docs/guide/MockData.html . For Project setup  used below ODATA service.   http://services.odata.org/Northwind/Northwind.svc/$metadata

Copy and paste the metadata.xml file and Product.json file in model folder inside WebContent folder as suggested by above link.

while running the project in any browser I am getting below error

The mockdata for entity type "Product" could not be found at "./model/"! -

sap-ui-core.js:80u sap-ui-core.js:80error sap-ui-core.js:80(anonymous function) MockServer.js:6Q.extend.each sap-ui-core.js:16c._loadMockdata MockServer.js:6c._refreshData MockServer.js:6c.simulate MockServer.js:6sap.ui.core.UIComponent.extend.init Component.js:85E.extend.constructor sap-ui-core.js:134M.extend.constructor sap-ui-core.js:134C.extend.constructor UIComponent.js:6M.createClass.f sap-ui-core.js:122sap.ui.component sap-ui-core.js:134sap.ui.core.ComponentContainer.onBeforeRendering ComponentContainer.js:6a._callEventHandles sap-ui-core.js:134a._handleEvent sap-ui-core.js:134R.renderControl sap-ui-core.js:134R.render sap-ui-core.js:134U.rerender sap-ui-core.js:134k._rerenderAllUIAreas sap-ui-core.js:134k.init sap-ui-core.js:134k.handleLoad sap-ui-core.js:134(anonymous function) sap-ui-core.js:134l sap-ui-core.js:80finishTask sap-ui-core.js:80(anonymous function) sap-ui-core.js:134Q.Callbacks.r sap-ui-core.js:27Q.Callbacks.t.fireWith sap-ui-core.js:27Q.extend.ready sap-ui-core.js:16U

Can any one help to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the error you see in the browser console is because the MockServer looks for Product.json file in the model folder. If you don't have a Product.json file in the model folder then ignore the error.