cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Schedule Lines in Sales order on a Holiday

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am seeing that I have a confirmed schedule lines on a Holiday though the Calender assigned to Shipping Point and Plant has been marked as holiday. I have not maintained any unloading point calender in Customer master and I do not think it is mandatory. However, ECC is connected to APO/GATP. Since The availability check is happening from GATP, Will it consider the factory calender in ECC or Should a Time series be maintained in Location Master so that The confirmed delivery date will not be on a holiday.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prady Reddy,

unloading point calendar is not mandantory.

The ECC factory calendar will be transfered and considered in APO scheduling but you can also define other calendars in APO with time streams and you can assign it to locations.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prady,

As already mentioned by other experts, unloading point calander is not mandatory, unless specifically required.

In case you are confirming the orders without available receipt after checkign horizon, then yes checking horizon calander makes sense.

Other calanders with time stream can also be maintained in APO for GATP.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prady Reddy,

GATP will consider the calendar assigned in the Product location master. You need to maintain the calendar in the checking horizon calendar in teh ATP TAb and in the location master in the "shipping calendar". Once you did that, please do an ATP check and you would get the correct date.