cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProject PS replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPM Guru’s,

Can we control cProject PS replication? Say example only certain phase type can be replicated to WBS element and certain Phase type do not required WBS elements to be created. Business just wants to control number of WBS elements to be created in PS.

Is any standard BADI/User Exits can be controlled these replication?

Regards, Diana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

as far as I know there isn't something in standard to influence the replication behaviour as you told us for your scenario.

There is a BAdI called DPR_REPLICATION which controlls vast areas of replication to accounting system. This BAdI is an SAP internal one unfortunately, so you can't use this. SAP implements this BAdI multiple times to controll financial integration.

Let me know if the following scenario could help at your company:

In customizing you can choose between several controlling scenarios (internal order, WBS) and the way the data is handled in ERP system.

Perhaps it is possible for you to choose manual assignment of WBS elements. This would give the business the chance to controll the name and amount of WBS elements created in SAP PS. In the projectmanagement area (cProjects) the PMO can handle its depth of structure.

In a next step you can achieve that only business can assign WBS elements to cPRO elements (accounting tab).

This manuel step of assigning WBS elements to cPRO elements can be influenced with a BAdI. It is called DPR_FIN_GECCO_MANUAL.

best regards,

Peter

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

I am not sure that we have an option of selective options to replicate from Cprojects to PS. Lets wait for others as well..

Cheers

Sammar