cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas: How to resize the (header) text of a groupbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas experts,

On my app UI there is a groupbox holding some "big" buttons with large texts. Therefore I'd like to enlarge the header text of the groupbox as well so UI looks nice. While, so far I have not found a way to change the font size of the header texts for the groupbox.

Does anyone have an idea? Thanks a lot!

Br,

Dong Zhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, there's no way to do that. The Groupbox header font and size are fixed.

Steve.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, you could set the foreground color of the group box to transparent so that the title text becomes invisible. Then create a label with the font size and color etc. you need. You cannot simply drag and move the label into the group header area because the editor will snap the label into the group, but if you place the label directly in front of the group and manually change the pixel position (Left, Top) in the property window, then you can force the label to overlap the group box header and achieve what you want (or close to it).

I don't know a way to increase the title height of the group box though so your selected font size should fit into the default height of the group header...