Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item code in deletion list-Sales order changes

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When am checking the  sales order header-environment –changes to get the list of items deleted in a sales order, am only getting the number, but I need the code of the item in the list.. is it possible?

Thanks,

Vijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to CDHDR table where you input the sale order reference against Object value with preceding zeros so that you will get a numeric value under Document number.

Now go to CDPOS, input order reference against Object value and document number below the field and execute so that system will show the required changes

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi ,

This worked for me. when i changed the order quantity, it showed me what is old and new quantity fine.  But when i deleted the item and updated the new one, there is entry in the old and new field ..it showed as below...should i select something more? Pls advise.

Regards,

Vijesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For any deletion or change, first you need to execute CDHDR table where for each and every change, you can see a different Document number.  You need to pass this in CDPOS based on which, you can validate the data.

There is one more field in CDPOS "Change ID which will clearly say what action was initiated whether the line item is deleted or any change is made

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)