SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Configuration Manager not opening

former_member463443
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure SAP In-Store MIM (Webdynpro) POWL_UI_COMP service.

When i am opening the configuration tool i.e. below link, browser is opening as blank.

http://<ServerName>:8000/sap/public/myssocntl?sap-client=100

It would be great if i can get some help on same. Also i would like to understand if this can be configured directly using SAP tcode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ionbarbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Are you still facing this issue?

MIM has several POWLs available, as it is designed as a work centre role, to be used via Portal. Aside from the POWLs for each process area (receipts, orders, adjustments, promotions) there is also a POWL for the "Work Overview" section.

Which one of these POWLs are you trying to configure? And have you had a look at the POWL_COCKPIT transaction in the backend ECC system?

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ionbarbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Are you still facing this issue?

MIM has several POWLs available, as it is designed as a work centre role, to be used via Portal. Aside from the POWLs for each process area (receipts, orders, adjustments, promotions) there is also a POWL for the "Work Overview" section.

Which one of these POWLs are you trying to configure? And have you had a look at the POWL_COCKPIT transaction in the backend ECC system?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Ion,

I have already resolved this issue... In-Store MIM works together with NWBC.