Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master zone Customer Transportation Zone Is Greyed

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I want to make customer master transportation zone field to be optional entry.I did necessary  changes in OBD2,OB20 and OVT0.After making optional entry in all area it is been with grey mode that is not editable.But if  I  change as required entry  then it is changed as required field that  is editable mode.But I need only optional entry.Can any one help me  on this...

Regards

Ganesh

Posting in all CAPs or BOLD, represents shouting, kindly avoid this in your future post.

Message was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Suggested by Mr.Lakshmipathi sir did you made the settings under the Specific Customer Account group

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Yes, I made the settings for the specific customer account group OBD2 and OVT0.

Regards

Ganesh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under Street address in the customer master General data select more fields,there you will find Transportation zone in entry mode.

once make entry there the same will be displayed under Shipping tab in Display mode of the entry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I did necessary  changes in OBD2,OB20 and OVT0

In OB20, which one you have selected and through which tcode you were checking?

G. Lakshmipathi

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

I made changes in Create and change customer options for Accounting,Sales and Centrally also. And I have checked with create and change t codes that is XD01 AND XD02.

Regards

Ganesh