cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create proforma invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

here I m facing one issue, this is make to order process.

sales order created with two line items. and with reference sales order Delivery created with delivery qty is line item 10 - 20qity and line item 20 - 23qity.

here we are trying to create proforma, with reference delivery number. but it is taking line item 10 only. it is not taking line item 20. it is showing massage like "Proforma invoice item count and delivery item count are different".

but my order qty is 97 for both line items, delivery qty is line item 10 is 20qty and item 20 is 23 qty we are trying to create same.

please help on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is an Invoice split in this case,did you check the item level fields may some variation is there.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Proforma invoice item count and delivery item count are different".

It seems, this is not a standard error message.  Check what is the error message number and if it starts with Z, then, you need to take the help of ABAPer and check what validation is there which is preventing you to proceed further.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kammilikanth,

Are the item categories of both line items different?

If yes, then check copy control, VTFL, delivery > billing, for each item category.

Test - if you create a sales order only with item 20 material, then can you create a proforma invoice?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for responding,

both line item categories is "TAN"