cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Windows 8.1 system SRM 7.0 SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing for SP upgrade project from SRM 7.0  SP12    to SP15 (SAPKIBKV15) in Windows 8.1 system.IE-11

Issues-

1.  I am unable to open any attachment(MS office files-   .xls  .xlsx   .doc & .docx) directly from SRM portal.  It is throwing error- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.

(However, I am able to open local copies).

2. System is generating SC/POs with account assignment index as '00'  instead of '0001' , which results in failure of
PO updating in backend system ECC.    PO status says- Erro in Process

Can anyone please suggest me how to fix these ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Any update?  Thanks.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Somesha,

Can you please check the below note whether it is applicable for you.

1431527 - Since SRM 7.0 SP05 unjustified accounting errors

If this it not getting resolved, Can you please advise me on whether you are getting this concern when you are copying the old shopping cart?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Somesha,

Did the note resolved your issue?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Thanks.

ECC Backend system version(system type) was not configured correctly in the SRM system and that was the reason for the issue.

Config. Path

SRM->SRM Server->Technical Basic Settings ->Define System Landscape. Mention the correct version of ECC here.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Somesha,

Thank you very much for sharing your answer. Much Appreciated.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolution for Issue1-     Open MS files, File-> Options ->Trust Center ->Trust Center Settings->Protected View ->Uncheck the three options. OK.  Then try to open any  attachments directly from SRM applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Thanks for your response.  Issue 1 has been resolved.   Please refer the images for question2. 

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sobesh,

Thanks for your update. I will investigate further and I will update you on that.

In reference to the Issue 1, it will be really helpful if you could advise on how this has been resolved, So that it will beneficial for others who will be referring the thread in future.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Somesha,

Could you please advise whether the attachment is opening in Windows 7 system without any concern. And I also request you to advise if the attachments are opening in any other browser.

And I also request you to check if the file name is correct comparing your BBP_PD details (File name) to the portal file name.

For your second question, could you please provide some screen shots.

Best Regards,

Bharathi