cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Introscope is not running in Solution Manager 7.1 and tech monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are able to log in wily introscope, But metrics(values) are not coming in wily

we re started the solution manager server, that port is working fine now, Please assist me on this to fix issue find log as attachment.

2)we configure the technical monitoring in our solution manager system but metrics are not coming for dialog response time in dash board. which extractor i need to check how to troubleshoot,

thanks in advance for you help

Best Reg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanuman,

Can you tell us what all have you done in your solution manager till now ?

Also, your SP level and have you completed MSC or RCA ?

Regards

** can you please close your old thread as it was answered and resolved ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastav.

Actually i am new to solution manager, and we have done basic steps of solution manager like

system preparation,basic configuration,managed system configuration and technical monitoring,

in tech monitoring system monitoring,and EUEM and we are planing to perform DVM and RBPD,

my solution manager system is installed on windows 2008 server, version is 7.1 SP 7,

currently we facing issue in wily introscope and technical monitoring dash boards metrics are not appearing and please tell me how to close the thread ,

Best Regards,

Hanuman

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed diagnostic and host agents on your managed system ? Also, is wily connected to your solman system ? On running managed system configuration, was everything green ?

Divyanshu

**** to close any thread, you can select correct answer.