cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we locate the uploaded contract files on the CLM server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have E-Sourcing 5.1 / CLM 2.0. The functional people need to know the number of contract documents that are stored in CLM, and they need a list of these contract documents.

Where and how are the contract documents stored in CLM? Are there tools available to determine the number of contract documents and to produce a list of these contract documents? In case there is not standard tool, how could we get this information?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Contract Documents are stored in the CLM database as BLOBs in the FCI_ATTACHMENT_BLOB table.  However, a complete list of all the contract documents would be found in the FCI_CONGEN_DOC_VERSION table.  This is a rather complicated structure in the DB and there is also  FCI_CONGEN_CONTRACT_DOC table to consider.   In the BLOB table, only those entries with a parent_class_id of 2003 are contract document versions.

There is a built in report that displays all the contract documents and thier associated Master Agreement or Agreements for a given user.  This report is called My Agreements and Contact Documents.  If this report was modified to remove the "My" filter, it could produce a complete list of the contract documents and the Agreement document they are associated with.

Keep in mind if the actual contract is just a simple attachment to the agreement than none of this applies...

Regards,

Gary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Thanks a lot for your information. With the details provided by you I was able to give the functional CLM team all the information they were looking for.

Regards,

Jacques