cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.11 Central Adapter Engine is not started

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After active objects list, in the central adapter engine: ache update not yet started.

Looking for this error, is possible that is the RFC INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI because responde 403 forbidden,

Did you have any tips?

Thank you!

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the jobs related to Value Mapping Replication.The corresponding programs will be found in sproxy t-code.

Also check whether the connectivity in between the corresponding ECC system and PI system is ok or not.

Also reactivate all the value mapping groups in Integration Directory (if needed).

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Souvik

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use PISUPER user for this RFC - INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

Restart PI and let me know if its still not working

-Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I changed the RFC and restarted PI and S.O.

and Didn't work.

Thanks

Bruno

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the steps that i suggested in my previous post?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Sorry, I tested now.

The errors are below:

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Bruno

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the screenshot of test result.

i.e.execute  sxi_cache -> hit F7.. it should display your configuration and possible errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screenshot below:

Thank you for your help!

Bruno

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please change the RFC user to PIISUSER in your RFC destination.

I see that you are  currently using PIDIRUSER.

else any other user with below roles..

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete and insert the rules again.

Changed de RFC and the same error

Thanks

Bruno

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure supplied credentials are valid for PIISUSER?

1) HTTP response does not contain a valid XML root tag or Error 'HTTP status code 400 Bad Request' while executing HTTP request (calling method 'get_status')

The error 'HTTP response does not contain a valid XML root tag' occurs when path prefix of the destination is '/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext'.
The error 'Error 'HTTP status code 400 Bad Request' while executing HTTP request (calling method 'get_status')' when path prefix is '/dir/CacheRefresh'.

Solution: Go to transaction sm59 and open destination of type 'H' INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. Select "Connection Test". The connection test should return HTTP response 200.
Now go to "Logon & Security" tab and ensure that username and password are stored in the system. Fixing credentials should fix the problem.

Note: Credentials cannot be tested via "Connection Test" tool. If used credentials are wrong, the server simply returns login html page (using HTTP response code 200). As the login html page is not a valid cache refresh xml document, an error is shown in sxi_cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through SAP Notes Number - 1894606 - HTTP errors in sxi_cache

Also Make sure you have maintained right Client number in  INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and repose should be 200.

Thanks

JD

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

please check in SAP Management Console whether all server nodes are up and running. Additionally check if the PI is currently under high load (amount of used threads). Maybe the cache update needs more time than usual to be udpated.

Best regards

Claudia

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens when you click on " Repeat cache notification" button?

However to fix 403 issue, go to sxi_cache and hit F7. This should let you know if there is something wrong with the configuration.