cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Sensitive Sidepanel-FPM Charts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me out with a guide/document which will give detailed explanation(system requirements and integrating steps) on integrating a FPM application especially a chart in side panel which will be context sensitive.

For example: when user executes XD03 - should display the customer specific graphical data in sidepanel.

The following one seems to be explaining well but I needed a one with simple example and not HTML5 based.

Regards,

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

I used this guide to create my first sidepanel with tagging

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/blog/2011/10/09/chips-pagebuilder-and-the-side-panel--p...

About the tagging from GUI, you have to use the property collector

6.7 Integrating the Context-Sensitive Side Panel - SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Library

But most likely the tagging is already done, if you stick to the standard tagging names. You can look in table nwbc_vs_gui_tag for your program name and the tags available for the screen numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your reply. But i'm looking for FPM charts development steps and their integration into the custom sidepanel.

Also if some tags are already present in the table NWBC_VS_GUI_TAG i'm unable to get the sidepanels for the transaction.

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will be able to use the guide in this example

NWBC Side Panel Demo combining a SAP GUI Transaction with an HTML5-based FPM Chart GUIBB

The magic happens in the feeder class for example CL_BSSP_FINREP_FI_AR

But instead of using the chip FPM_CHART_UIBB, use this BS_ANLY_CHART_UIBB. You can have a look at this chip BSSP_FI_AR_OVERDUE_C for the mentioned component. I hope that will give you the insight you need.

About the tagging, then for the program behind XD03, there is already multiple tags maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jakob

I was totally unaware of the available chips. the one which you mentioned seems as below and satisfy my requirement.

Also About my second point. i just added "SAP_BSSP_SIDEPANEL_ALL" role to enduser and side panels are now visible.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Supriya

Answers (0)